Monday, May 31, 2010

Guess What Your Children are Texting!



Parent Service Announcement!

This is to make you aware of some of the things your children are texting and some of the websites you can see what the acronyms mean. See what your children don't want you to know.





143-I love you. FB-F**k Buddy. GNOC-Get Naked on Cam. DUM-do you masturbate. GYPO-get your pants off



IIT-is itg tight. IMEZRU-I'm easy are you. IWSN-I want sex now. J/O-jerking off. KPC-keeping parents clueless



LMIRL-let's meet in real life. NIFOC-nude in front of computer. PAL-parents are listening. PAW-parents are watching



POS-parents over shoulder. PIR-parents in the room. RUH-are you horny. WTF-what the f**k.



TDTM-talk dirty to me. MOOS-member of opposite sex. MPFB-my personal f**k buddy


These are just some of the few examples of what you will find on these different websites to know what your children are texting. You also find out if you child has been sexting.

No comments:

Post a Comment